Tuesday, November 23, 2010

11/23/2010 - Mein Kampf experience

I went to sleep last night, but before i went to sleep I started Mien Kampf by Adolf Hitler. Its like a bazillion 15 minute sections. I got through the first 15 minutes then dozed off. Into a world with a German sounding narrator. No way to pull my wondering mind and energy into material that i recognized, just flashes of imagery mixed with swirling colors. I remember getting lost into the idea that we do not experience the same reality as everything else in the universe. There might be beings that we cant even see because they vibrate at a frequency outside of our what our mind can process. There is colors and experiences that we cant begin to realize with the senses we are equipped with. I remember being lost in the creation of this thought process Until I woke up. I remember dream transitions, just not the dreams.

1 comment: