Friday, February 11, 2011

dreaming with my eyes open

so lately, i have been doing tons of hard work. work work work work work, thats it. and i feel as if i have been dreaming with my eyes wide open. as i mindlessly complete my task, i have been basically lucid dreaming while being awake. Is this "using my imagination" or schizophrenia ? Either or. Its been damn pretty fun.

I have been applying my lucid dreaming abilities to real life situations. This i believe is called the law of attraction. Crazy thing is, the new way of thinking has been effecting everyone around me. Its like i get to experience the life that i will too me, like a dream, but in reality, but then that makes you wonder.. What is reality?! Are we all just a dream character in Gods dream? If so then, What was this big bang? In my opinion, the begging was that original thought. "And then there was, because we will be"

3 comments:

  1. Yeah nice post.
    Inception was a cool movie, I totally went to sleep in one of my dreams just the other night! No idea what happened though can never remember much of my dreams

    ReplyDelete