Monday, February 21, 2011

Fatherhood OH NO

So i dreamed about being a dad, and holding a baby in my hands. Foreshadowing? It felt so real. I even felt the pride and everything. It woke me up. The after glow of the experience lasted for like 20 mins too. It was nuts. Other then that i have had really garbled up dreams. Nothing too clear. I remember having a dream the other day that i was going to write down but i cant remember it now. I hope you all have been well!

The baby looked kinda like this one. I was holding it while laying down looking into its eyes The experience was unreal.

9 comments:

  1. Quick! Go get some protection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that'd be an awesome dream for me. I want to be a dad one day but I don't know if it'll ever happen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes sometimes the dreams feel so real you wake up in a sweat or very confused when you wake up. Sometimes I have dreams where I get really drunk lol and feel drunk in the dream as well as when I wake up! proves how powerful the mind is :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. if its foreshadowing or a premonition, you better start carrying condoms by the handful....

    randomramblingggg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had similar dreams. They really leave you fucked up for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dreams like that change you! They make you see another perception of life :)

    ReplyDelete