Tuesday, February 1, 2011

i need to work on my Kamehameha

So I have been doing something different before bed lately. For roughly 20 mins each night, while my eyes are closed, i do a "nightly affirmation". "Chris, you will dream tonight, you will remember your dreams, you will be conscious during this time, you will discover things, you will try a Kamehameha wave". Every night I have used this technique, the technique has seemed to work great. 3/3 success rate for me.


The Lucid Dream:
I came to consciousness standing on the outside of the old movie theater in LaGrange Georgia. The one Ive spent many a night at hanging out. Two of my friends from that time poped up. Joseph and Scuba Steve. Seeing them, I knew i was dreaming. Since they now live 2 states away.


So proceed to walk outside, where the day light in the sky is sort of duskish, and there were people everywhere. Knowing this is a dream, i felt completely comfortable with just trying a Kamehameha wave. I felt like i was forcing it, so it just wasnt happening. I tried a few different ways, and couldn't manage it. Even my ability to use telekinesis was effed up. After trying really hard I think i woke myself up.

7 comments:

  1. Scuba Steve is far more superior than you at telekinesis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome man! :) I still need to get into this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes! keep on man im sure youll manage it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tier lucid dreaming a couple of times, didnt really work for me. Once it allmost did, but when I realized I woke up :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol at kamehameha. i always tried to become a super saiyan when i was little.

    following this blog though. lucid dreaming interests me greatly.

    get back at me brah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds awesome. Lucid dreaming is one of the coolest things a person can do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you should try going super saijan first... or at least talk for an entire dream... then try to power up in the next dream... then talk more in the next dream... then finally fire the kamehameha in the 4th dream...

    ReplyDelete